21.11.11

Images of Azeroth: 50,000 Words (34/50)


Aku'mai

Aku'mai shortly before being killed by a Clone


I rarely take "action" shots during my travels around the world. In fact, most of the time I try to avoid have any mobs or players in my shots at all. The other night, however, I was going through Blackfathom Deeps and walked into the last cavern with Aku'mai, which stuck me as quite lovely - in a "dank, skeletons on the ground" sort of way.





The Kids


Before the Dwarfling was born, my dogs were the subject that most often ended up in front of my camera. These are a series of photographs I did for a "family portrait" concept. These were some of the first images that I took when I got my digital SLR,  playing around with the camera in a studio setting for the first time.



Angelya over at Revive and Rejuvenate has come up with another Challenge that I, as a Photographer and self-styled Visual Artist, am very excited about. It's IntPiPoMo, or International Picture Posting Month. As a picture is worth 1,000 words, the goal for this challenge is to post 50 pictures during the month of November. I will be posting 25 Images of Azeroth and 25 photographs or art projects that I have been working on personally (and no baby photos, sorry ladies). As well, I will be posting commentary and context with each image.

Please note that all World of Warcraft screenshots are copyright Blizzard Entertainment. The photographs are copyright Brad Stover and should not be reused without permission..

1 comment: