8.11.11

Images of Azeroth: 50,000 Words (8/50)



Standing before the Halls of Reflection




Sunset in Motion

I am a huge fan of custom cropping my images. I love playing with different shapes in order to get the maximum effect. However, sometimes spending a little extra time with the camera gets you the absolute perfect image that doesn't need any additional monkeying around with; one that modifying will actually detract from the power of the image. These are two great examples of this. As much as I try to find a more interesting angle on either of these shots, they stand perfectly on their own, stubbornly refusing any tweaking. 



Angelya over at Revive and Rejuvenate has come up with another Challenge that I, as a Photographer and self-styled Visual Artist, am very excited about. It's IntPiPoMo, or International Picture Posting Month. As a picture is worth 1,000 words, the goal for this challenge is to post 50 pictures during the month of November. I will be posting 25 Images of Azeroth and 25 photographs or art projects that I have been working on personally (and no baby photos, sorry ladies). As well, I will be posting commentary and context with each image.

Please note that all World of Warcraft screenshots are copyright Blizzard Entertainment. The photographs are copyright Brad Stover and should not be reused without permission..

No comments:

Post a Comment