23.11.11

Images of Azeroth: 50,000 Words (38/50)




Flying Machine




A Fog at Sunrise #1


I love this image. It's probably the coolest thing I've done in a long time. It was taken on the same morning as this image, although a little earlier. The sun was just rising on a crisp, fall morning and a mist was hovering delicately over the lake. This image is a series of nine or ten different photographs stitched together, making it the most ambitious panorama I've done with actual photographs. I love the ultra-wide angle effect that this technique gives this image. I haven't printed this image yet, but I plan to create an image that spans a full seven feet and proudly display it in my house.



Angelya over at Revive and Rejuvenate has come up with another Challenge that I, as a Photographer and self-styled Visual Artist, am very excited about. It's IntPiPoMo, or International Picture Posting Month. As a picture is worth 1,000 words, the goal for this challenge is to post 50 pictures during the month of November. I will be posting 25 Images of Azeroth and 25 photographs or art projects that I have been working on personally (and no baby photos, sorry ladies). As well, I will be posting commentary and context with each image.

Please note that all World of Warcraft screenshots are copyright Blizzard Entertainment. The photographs are copyright Brad Stover and should not be reused without permission..

2 comments: