26.11.11

Images of Azeroth: 50,000 Words (42/50)




The Majesty of Old Ironforge




Jackie

This is one of my favourite wedding images ever. I ended up using this for a lot of promotional materials including my business cards and ads. It was my signature image for a long time. Interestingly, it was taken on my very first shoot with a digital camera, one that I borrowed from a camera store to play with. I was so unsure as to the quality of the digital images that I took a film camera and ended up shooting half of the wedding digital and the other half traditionally. Once I took a look at the images that I had captured with the digital SLR, I was completely sold. I bought the camera the next day.



Angelya over at Revive and Rejuvenate has come up with another Challenge that I, as a Photographer and self-styled Visual Artist, am very excited about. It's IntPiPoMo, or International Picture Posting Month. As a picture is worth 1,000 words, the goal for this challenge is to post 50 pictures during the month of November. I will be posting 25 Images of Azeroth and 25 photographs or art projects that I have been working on personally (and no baby photos, sorry ladies). As well, I will be posting commentary and context with each image.

Please note that all World of Warcraft screenshots are copyright Blizzard Entertainment. The photographs are copyright Brad Stover and should not be reused without permission..

3 comments:

  1. Where is that in Ironforge? I never go there (except Forlorn cavern and tram) so have no idea where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is directly under the main chamber that holds the three Dwarven clan leaders. If you go to the very bottom of that beautiful hidden chamber there are two doors that lead to nowhere, but are guarded. I would love to see those opened and possibly explored more in 5.0 as a possible Faction Leader quest or event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Ironforge.. I remember trying to wall jump into that place before the cataclysm XD

    Very good angle I must say,

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete