11.12.10

Introductions and Obligatory Welcome Post

Hello, World of Warcraft blogosphere.  I've finally decided to join you.

Welcome to my first foray into the blogging world, The Dwarven Battle Medic.  I'm Fannon, a raid-healin' Dwarf Holy Priest from the Shadowgarde guild on Sargeras-US.   I'm a healer.  I heal.  That's what I'm hoping that this blog is going to be about.  I hope you enjoy it.  Actually, more to the point, I hope somebody actually reads this.

<listens to the echoes for a moment>

In addition to my Holy Priest, I have Thosif, my Holy Paladin and current Main, and I am also leveling the Resto Twins, Shaman and Druid.  My hope is to have all four healing classes raiding in Cataclysm.

Now, I'm sure you're thinking "Why on Earth does the blogosphere need another WOW healing blog?"  That's a great question, and I wish I could answer that.  No answer that I can think of doesn't boil down to something incredibly narcissistic.

I hope that this blog will be at least entertaining.  I don't suspect that I will get very deep into theorycrafting at all... really, Kurn and Rohan and Elitist Jerks are going to do that better anyway.  I fail at math.  What I hope to give you is some Light Entertainment Warcraft (if anyone gets that reference, kudos), some insightful commentary occasionally, numerous spelling mistakes, and hopefully lots of jokes.

Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment