20.12.10

Images of Azeroth

For a number of years I worked as a Professional Photographer until I was forced to give it up. Ever since, I have been doing fine art photography for my own enjoyment, including a lot of landscapes. Since I spend a great deal of time in the virtual world of Azeroth, it makes sense to photograph that world as well.

It should be noted that these are not just straight screenshots.  Just like I would do with a photograph that I've taken, each of these has been gently manipulated to enhance it's visual impact.  Nothing major; a crop here, a little bit of burning there, some images need to be in black and white, others in colour.


Waterfall in the Twilight Highlands

Ironforge at sunset

The Maelstrom

Uldum
Please click on the images for a full size view.

2 comments: